How to remove ActiveX control from control window
Author Message
 How to remove ActiveX control from control window

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove ActiveX controls from the resource editor
controls window? I have a bunch of ActiveX controls that I added to a
project but no longer need. Thanks,

Dave

Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I remove an ActiveX control from the Control Palette

2. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

3. Child window of ActiveX control doesn't draw when control is moved in dialog

4. ActiveX control inside another activex control

5. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

6. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

7. ActiveX control inside another ActiveX control

8. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

9. ActiveX control in an ActiveX control

10. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

11. ActiveX-control inside ActiveX-control

12. Custom ActiveX control built on a Standard (comctl32.ocx) ActiveX Control