Changing Tab Order during runtime
Author Message
 Changing Tab Order during runtime

hallo,

i want to remove disabled controls from tab order (selecting next
control by pressing the tabulator key) during runtime.
is it possible ???
can i change tab order of controls in a form in runtime ???
thanks !!!

Martin Otten

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Tab Order during runtime

Quote:
>i want to remove disabled controls from tab order (selecting next
>control by pressing the tabulator key) during runtime.

Martin,

Disabled controls should already be skipped when tabbing. Is the
control disabled, or a read-only edit control?

Have a look at the topic titled "The WS_TABSTOP Style" on MSDN for an
explanation.

Dave
----

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Tab Order during runtime

Quote:

>can i change tab order of controls in a form in runtime ???

tab order is directly analogous to z-order, so you can use
SetWindowPos to change tab order at runtime.

As David has pointed out though, disabled controls cannot normally be
tabbed to anyway.

Bob Moore [MVP]
http://www.mooremvp.freeserve.co.uk
Due to an unreasonable amount of queries, I no
longer answer unsolicited email questions. Sorry,
no exceptions.

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Tab Order during runtime

 hi,

Quote:
> Disabled controls should already be skipped when tabbing. Is the
> control disabled, or a read-only edit control?

yes, you are right. it is a read-only control (sorry.)
thank you for your help.

martin

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Dialog Controls' Tab Order at Runtime

2. howto change tab order at runtime?

3. Tab order of runtime created controls

4. Setting Runtime Tab Order

5. Change mdi background during runtime

6. value of struct member changes during runtime

7. adodc - changing the filter during runtime is possible?

8. Changing a Dialog's CAPTION during runtime

9. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

10. How to change language of interface during runtime?

11. Best way to change text attributes during runtime?

12. adodc: changing filter during runtime is possible?