Selecting PIF file with CFileDialog
Author Message
 Selecting PIF file with CFileDialog

When I try to select a .pif file using CFileDialog, instead of returning the
filename it posts an error displaying the contents of the .pif file and the
message saying that the file doesn't exist (refering to the contents).
Anyone seen this before?
Thanks

Sun, 09 May 2004 10:54:49 GMT
 Selecting PIF file with CFileDialog
If you want to select the 'pif' file, you have to specify the
OFN_NODEREFERENCELINKS flag.

--
Pete
http://www3.telus.net/pja/

Quote:

> When I try to select a .pif file using CFileDialog, instead of returning
the
> filename it posts an error displaying the contents of the .pif file and
the
> message saying that the file doesn't exist (refering to the contents).
> Anyone seen this before?
> Thanks

Mon, 10 May 2004 05:49:25 GMT

1. WritePrivateProfileString() failed after using CFileDialog to select files

2. CFileDialog opens with all files selected?

3. CFileDialog opens with all files selected?

4. Select Directory using common file dialog(CFileDialog)

5. HELP: CFileDialog returning IDCANCEL when selecting many files

6. CFileDialog & selecting multiple files

7. HELP: Select multiple files in CFileDialog

8. Enabling the user to select files as well as folders in CFileDialog

9. CFileDialog, select multiple files

10. Q. CFileDialog for Mutiple File Select ?

11. CFileDialog - select files *or* directories

12. Selecting multiple paths (not file names) from CFileDialog