Setting large binary values in registry using RegSetValueEx
Author Message
 Setting large binary values in registry using RegSetValueEx

As a matter of fact , someone else posted this message last year.. but
no solution was proposed by anyone to the problem. I am having the same
problem. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Thanks

I am using the RegSetValueEx function.The code looked like:

LPTSTR regData;regData =
"\x01\x02\x03\x04\x05\x06\x07";RegSetValueEx(hOrigKey, "center", 0,
REG_BINARY, (CONST BYTE*)regData, sizeof(regData));

Please note that only \x01 up through \x04 would enter into registry,
\x05 and above all the way to \x56 would not be entered into the
registry. Why I cannot figure out yet...

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Large (Binary) values in Registry

2. Registry & Binary Values

3. Getting Binary Registry Key Value

4. Reading binary registry value

5. Read a binary value from the registry

6. Registry & Binary Values

7. HELP: How to Query Binary registry values

8. HELP: How to Query Binary registry values

9. Writing Binary Values to Win95 Registry

10. Read/Set Binary Data in registry

11. Help Need setting Windows NT Registry Values

12. Install project, set registry value with install directory?