Good book on Microsoft Visual Studio Visual C++, C#, VB
Author Message
 Good book on Microsoft Visual Studio Visual C++, C#, VB

Would like to find a good book on Microsoft Visual Studio (Not in 21 days!)

I'm a PowerBuilder Developper, but would like to touch to MS Visual Studio
C++, C# and VB.

I have the MSDN CD's.

Thanks!!

Psst: The book could be in French or English

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:00:14 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual Studio.NET V.S. Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

2. Visual Studio desktop layout (Visual Studio/Visual C++ 6)

3. DDE name for Microsoft Visual Developer Studio 4.0(visual c++4.0)

4. Best Visual Studio Project Type (C# newbie)

5. Good Books on C++ , Visual C++ , Oracle 8 and Developer 2000(forms6)

6. Good Book on C++/Visual C++

7. Visual Studio/Visual C# Question

8. How can I use Visual Studio to run Visual C# .NET

9. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

10. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

11. Good book for learning the Visual C# IDE?

12. what is best - Visual C# .NET or Visual C++.NET