Using NON-VB-Controls in a vb form ?
Author Message
 Using NON-VB-Controls in a vb form ?

Hi Everyone,

I use a picture box in a vb4 form as a container for some controls,
which are generated by a vc++ 4.0 dll. Let's asume that there are two
text boxes. Let's asume that there a some other text boxes outside
this picture box. VB does not have any knowledge of these two text
boxes inside the picture box.

How can I use the tab key in vb4 to cycle through ALL controls ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,
Karlheinz W. Lehmann

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using NON-VB-Controls in a vb form ?

2. Non-Modal form in VB DLL can't be called from VC++

3. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

4. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

5. Using VB collections in a VB DLL in VC

6. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

7. Using C# Class With A VB Windows Form?

8. VB controls outside of VB container

9. How to use Scriptlet control in VB or VB.Net

10. VB Auto-generation of certain events (was Re: VB refuses to load my control DLL)

11. using VB forms in VC++

12. VB and VC or VB and VB