GetWindowRect?
Author Message
 GetWindowRect?

Is there any function to retrieve my client coordinates in proportion with
the screen coordinates?

I 've read that GetWindowRect( ) retrieves the whole window coordinates..How
can i exclude from this values the toolbar and the borders size?

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GetWindowRect?
Greets,

    An API function (cleverly named ClientToScreen()) can convert points
from client coordinates to screen coordinates.  With regards to only getting
the size of your window's client area, you can use GetClientRect().

Regards,

Joe

Quote:
> Is there any function to retrieve my client coordinates in proportion with
> the screen coordinates?

> I 've read that GetWindowRect( ) retrieves the whole window
coordinates..How
> can i exclude from this values the toolbar and the borders size?

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GetWindowRect?
Use GetClientRect();

Quote:

> Is there any function to retrieve my client coordinates in proportion with
> the screen coordinates?

> I 've read that GetWindowRect( ) retrieves the whole window coordinates..How
> can i exclude from this values the toolbar and the borders size?

Jim [VC/MFC MVP]
To send mail, change spam-me-not to msn

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GetWindowRect?
Try GetClientRect.

lagu1111 a crit:

Quote:
> Is there any function to retrieve my client coordinates in proportion with
> the screen coordinates?

> I 've read that GetWindowRect( ) retrieves the whole window coordinates..How
> can i exclude from this values the toolbar and the borders size?

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. API GetWindowRect

2. Getting GetWindowRect to work in IE 5.5 and 6.0

3. GetClientRect() and GetWindowRect()

4. GetWindowRect assertion

5. GetWindowRect reporting wrong value in OnInitDialog

6. GetWindowRect

7. Where can I put GetWindowRect??

8. Help on GetWindowRect

9. GetWindowRect

10. GetWindowRect, am I using this correctly?

11. using GetWindowRect to position buttons

12. GetWindowRect() in a DLL fails