DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer
Author Message
 DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

Assume I have written a MFC program. Now I want to copy
this program to another WInNT4.0 system.
Which DLL's are necessary to run this program ?
Read: which DLL's are MFC specific and need to be
distributed/attached in addition to my actual *.exe program ?

Bye

Marcus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer
The best tool for figuring this out is DEPENDS.EXE, which comes with the
MSDN subscription (>= professional). It lists the imported DLL's of every
executable image.

tr.

Assume I have written a MFC program. Now I want to copy
this program to another WInNT4.0 system.
Which DLL's are necessary to run this program ?
Read: which DLL's are MFC specific and need to be
distributed/attached in addition to my actual *.exe program ?

Bye

Marcus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

Quote:
>Assume I have written a MFC program. Now I want to copy
>this program to another WInNT4.0 system.
>Which DLL's are necessary to run this program ?
>Read: which DLL's are MFC specific and need to be
>distributed/attached in addition to my actual *.exe program ?

Marcus,

It depends on what options you've built the program with.

You can use the Depends program to find the static dependencies.

Dave
----

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

2. Distribution of MFC DLL's

3. Distribution of MFC DLL's

4. Distribution of MFC DLL's

5. Copy protection via identification of computer's parameters

6. IEEE Computer Society's Texas State Programming Contest '93

7. Crystal reports distribution dll's

8. Creating distributions of MFC programs

9. MFC-DLLs and distribution

10. Using MFC CSockets created by main program in a dll....I'm at a loss

11. Mixing MFC Extension DLL's with Regular DLL's

12. NRI's Computer Programming Course - Your Opinion?