Sent: September 17, 2000 4:01:34 AM GMT
Subject: C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

Message from the Deja.com forum:
microsoft.public.vc.language
Your subscription is set to individual email delivery

Deja.com: Best way to buy a PC
http://www.*-*-*.com/
oO---------------------------------------------------------Oo
SPONSOR
Shopping for a computer, but unsure which one is right for you?
We can help! Reference and compare features, photos, pricing,
professional reviews and consumer ratings on millions
of products.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ %5bst_cam=x.deja.x.list%5d/
oO---------------------------------------------------------Oo

Question (Short Version):
How do I create an app that is executed on the server when a user selects
"Submit" on a form in a IE5 browser (form parameters passed as arguments to
the program)?

More Info:
I have a C++ app that takes input through a dialog box, then copies a
template folder to a new location for "job" file storage (this is an .exe
that is run on the client).  I would like to convert this to an IIS/IE app
where the user could browse to the page, enter the appropriate info in the
form, then the app is run on the server side to create the appropriate file
heirarchy.  Other than the appropriate NTFS/Security rights on the server
side which I think I have figured out, I need to learn how to convert this
MFC app to an app that is executed when "Submit" is entered on a form
through a browser.

* Read this thread at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ %3CuBlvhsFIAHA.271%40cppssbbsa04%3E

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.*-*-*.com/

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
 Before you buy.

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App
Also in the form's <form> tag you can specify what program will execute when
the form is submitted.

<form action="prog_name.cgi">

Ilya Sterin

http://www.deja.com/channels/channel.xp?CID=13031
http://www.deja.com/%5bst_cam=x.deja.x.list%5d/
[...]

http://www.deja.com/thread/%3CuBlvhsFIAHA.271%40cppssbbsa04%3E

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.

Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

2. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

3. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

4. What's different between MFC App and MFC App as NTService

5. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

6. MFC and DOS apps - Redirecting console output to an MFC app (Newbie)

7. How to execute a MFC app in the another MFC app

8. IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE applications

9. Disable I.E. AutoFill in ASP.NET app

10. How does C# app compare to MFC app??

11. Open Control panel app (*.cpl) from MFC app?

12. Customize own App Wizard for non Mfc apps