Terminate the process using WaitableTimer
Author Message
 Terminate the process using WaitableTimer

If I've created a process using CreateProcess() command (ie: running
Backup process), and want to terminate the process using WaitableTimer,
how can I refer my WaitableTimer to my running process ?

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Terminate process (WaitableTimer)

2. Terminating a child process

3. Process suddenly terminates without notification

4. terminate process

5. Debugged Process will not Terminate under Win2K

6. Process suddenly terminates without notification

7. Terminate Process and SecurityIno ?

8. Find and terminate a process under WIN98

9. How to terminate a process

10. terminating an out of process application

11. terminate or Exit process, need help!

12. Terminate or Exit Process, need help!