fputws(JapaneseChars,pFile); Doesn't work
Author Message
 fputws(JapaneseChars,pFile); Doesn't work

Why?

I have a feeling that its geting mixed up with the Unicode options.

If I do AfxMessageBox(JapaneseChars) it shows me the correct
characters. However I can't seem to find a way to print these to a
file. I get garbage back. w EgyVP ?t^ with fputws() and just one
character with fputs() 6 and then a dot mid way up the line.

Any possible leads for me to follow would be great.

Thanks

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 06:33:03 GMT

1. SaveBarState (WORKS) LoadBarState(Doesn't Work)?

2. GetPrivateProfileSectionNames works in 2000, doesn't work in 98 or ME

3. Tooltip works and then doesn't work

4. Q147740 CWnd work-around doesn't work with control that uses lic file

5. Calling ADO's GetRows() from VC doesn't work

6. Don't know why this doesn't work, but

7. TERMWAIT Win 3.1 sample doesn't work under '95

8. Wht Doesn't This File download Work?

9. Sort doesn't work on bound data

10. perfmon attribute doesn't work in unicode build

11. Calling function in managed dll from Unmanaged MFC Application doesn't work on XP

12. Control.BeginInvoke DOESN'T works !!!!!!