Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro
Author Message
 Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro

(Sorry if this is a repost, we had news server problems this morning.)

   I would like to retrieve the build output window information,
i.e. Build warnings and errors, when a build is invoked from
a macro.   Does anyone know how I can gain access to
the build output window from a Dev Studio macro?

Thanks,
Eric

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Output to build tab of DevStudio output window

2. Executing command-line EXE and retrieving output

3. Building Macros out of Macros

4. Macro to increment build number on build

5. How to send output to build tab of DevStudio output window?

6. DevStudio, Swedish char and text output (C/C++)

7. Creating complicated DevStudio macros

8. accessing Output View text using VBScript in DevStudio?

9. DevStudio Macro Terminator: msdev.exe - Application Error

10. VC devstudio output window?

11. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

12. VC6 DevStudio Macro files have Incorrect Icon Association