Adding a constructor for a given (non editable) class
Author Message
 Adding a constructor for a given (non editable) class

Assume I want to add a new constructor (function) for a given class.
How do I do that ? Is it possible to declare a new subclass
with the "old" already existing class as base class ?
Suppose the follwing class

class Cxxxx
{
public:
    Cxxxx();
    Cxxxx(int aa);
    Cxxxx(const float bbb);

}

Now I want to add a new constructor
Cxxxx(char ch);
to the class.
Is it possible to avoid creating a new class (read: new classname)
like:

class Nxxxx  : public Cxxxx
{   Nxxxx(char ch);

}

Thank you
Monica

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding a constructor for a given (non editable) class

2. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

3. Non Default Constructors Called From Definition Classes

4. non-static const member ... class without a constructor

5. Problem adding non-MFC Classes to project

6. Add text to control from non-MFC class

7. making cells in Datagrid Non-Editable...

8. Non-Editable ComboBox ?

9. Move inside in a non-editable editbox?

10. How to make CEditCtrl non-editable?

11. Making a combo box non-editable

12. DEfault Constructor gives WEIRD Microsoft Error.