Win95a not loading Property Page w/CSpinButtonCtrl,
Author Message
 Win95a not loading Property Page w/CSpinButtonCtrl,

Quote:

> When loading a property sheet in Windos 95a with a CSpinButtonCtrl, I
> get a division error in user.exe(dlgprop.cpp asserts at ln 257). Why?
> How best do I fix this...I'm trying to use CListbox instead.

Well, I found it. Earlier versions of COMCTL32.DLL cannot handle
extended styles in a dialog box.  I beleive this is an old 'problem'
that just reappeared for me.

Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CSpinButtonCtrl loses data on Property Page

2. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

3. Property Pages in a Property Page

4. Property Pages loaded from DLLs

5. Show wait cursor while property page loads verrrrry slowlyyyyy

6. Property Page failing to load with spin buttons in WIN95

7. Property Page not Showing in VB

8. VB property page not updated due to event freeze

9. ActiveX control in ATL property page does not work

10. Property Page not displaying problem. Help

11. Property page does not show underline

12. Property page : Debug exe not working with Release DLL (vc6)