getting wrong system time
Author Message
 getting wrong system time

I used time, localtime, asctime to get the string format
of the system time.
I can get the correct time by using WinXP,WinMe, Win2000
in hk
However, when these functions uses in a WinXP in Macau,
the system time can't be get successfully.
Why?

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:05:09 GMT
 getting wrong system time

Quote:

> I used time, localtime, asctime to get the string format
> of the system time.
> I can get the correct time by using WinXP,WinMe, Win2000
> in hk
> However, when these functions uses in a WinXP in Macau,
> the system time can't be get successfully.
> Why?

Did you get a wrong time in Macau?  Hong Kong and Macau are in the same
time-zone and your code should work in Macau if it works in Hong Kong!
Perhaps the time-zone setting of the machine in Macau is wrong?

Michael

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:10:43 GMT

1. getting and useing system time

2. getting system time on NT

3. Getting system time

4. getting the system time format

5. Getting idle time of system/os

6. Getting system date/time at midnight?

7. runtime needed (getting system time?)

8. Getting system time from an NT server

9. Getting current system time in milliseconds

10. Minimum Wait Time (System Time Resolution)

11. Correct time counting when system time is changing

12. Getting wrong backup when using SQLRestore