.MAK files in VC++ v5
Author Message
 .MAK files in VC++ v5

I have just started using VC++ and have some questions on make files. I
think that the development enviroment will create .MAK files for you: Is
this right? How do I create custom .MAK files?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 .MAK files in VC++ v5

Hi Rob,

the IDE doesn't use a mak file any more, it relies on the dsp file.
There is a command to create/export a mak file.

ThomasZ [MVP]

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating dependencies of a MAK file outside of VC

2. VC++ v5.0 application help file build query

3. VC++ v5.0 application help file build query

4. VC + MAK + Clean

5. Getting win32.mak into VC++ makefiles

6. VC 5 .dsp's and .mak's to VC6 style

7. How to open .mak file in VC7

8. desperately seeking Microsoft C v5.0 or v5.1

9. Mak a File shorter

10. What′s the .mak file ???

11. exported .mak files don't compile

12. Making a project from an existing mak file problems