inserting more options in a generated MFC project
Author Message
 inserting more options in a generated MFC project

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible ( and if so how ) to change the Menu
generated by a MFC project?

I need to distinctively open two files in a program, so I should have
something like:

File.Open.File1  ( and once the first file is open this option should be
deactivated )

File.Open.File2  ( possible option only after the first file was open )

How do you do this?

Thanks

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 inserting more options in a generated MFC project
This is all covered in the examples that come with VC.
Look at the scribble tutorial.  Look at how they have
two menus, one for when there is nothing open, one
for when there is. Look at how they get between. Look
at the tutorial section where they deal with this.
--
Dan Evens
Standard disclaimers etc. No spam please.

Quote:
> I was wondering if it is possible ( and if so how ) to change the Menu
> generated by a MFC project?

> I need to distinctively open two files in a program, so I should have
> something like:

> File.Open.File1  ( and once the first file is open this option should be
> deactivated )

> File.Open.File2  ( possible option only after the first file was open )

> How do you do this?

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. inserting more options in a generated MFC project

2. inserting more options in a generated MFC project

3. Optimization option (project release option)

4. BUG with VC7 RC1 with an MFC AppWizard generated CEditView project

5. problem with inserting ocx into mfc project

6. Inserting MS Calendar control into MFC project.

7. Project Settings->OLE Types, Setting Project Options problem

8. Generate Option in VC7

9. insert : Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

10. HOWTO : Insert a property which handles embedded NULL chars in an ACTIVEX generated with VC++ 6.0

11. How to generate a PCMCIA insert Beep???

12. Duplicate Strings Merged (Options|Project|Compiler|Code Generation)