Debug question:
Author Message
 Debug question:

Hi,all
 When I debug my program and exit,it produce exception:0xc000008c:Array
Bounds Exceeded.Could you offer a help about it?

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:20:38 GMT
 Debug question:

Quote:

>  When I debug my program and exit,it produce exception:0xc000008c:Array
> Bounds Exceeded.Could you offer a help about it?

Remove the bug in your program.

--
Greetings
  Jochen

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:43:43 GMT
 Debug question:
    The error occurred during the run of your program.  It is only be
detected on exit.

--
Truth,
James Curran

Quote:
> Hi,all
>  When I debug my program and exit,it produce exception:0xc000008c:Array
> Bounds Exceeded.Could you offer a help about it?

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:01:06 GMT
 Debug question:
Can you trim your code down to a reasonable size and still produce the
error?  Can you eliminate each of the arrays one by one until you find the
offending one?  Since this happens when exiting, do you have a class that is
going out of scope and is cleaning up a dynamic array?

Quote:
> Hi,all
>  When I debug my program and exit,it produce exception:0xc000008c:Array
> Bounds Exceeded.Could you offer a help about it?

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:26:53 GMT
 Debug question:

Quote:
> Hi,all
>  When I debug my program and exit,it produce exception:0xc000008c:Array
> Bounds Exceeded.Could you offer a help about it?

Set the de{*filter*} to trap on that exception and see where it's happening.

Jat

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:47:46 GMT
 Debug question:

Hi,Jay Nabonne:
 Set the de{*filter*} to trap on that exception.How to set it?Whether need I
set the breakpoint?If yes,where should it place on?Say clearly,please.

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:09:16 GMT
 Debug question:

Quote:

> Hi,Jay Nabonne:
>  Set the de{*filter*} to trap on that exception.How to set it?Whether need I
> set the breakpoint?If yes,where should it place on?Say clearly,please.

Set a breakpoint at the beginning of your program.  When it breaks,
go to the Debug menu and select Exceptions.  Switch Array Bounds
Exceeded from "Stop if not handled" to "Stop always."  Do the same for
any others you think you may want to debug (for me, that's just about
everything but the floating point exceptions).

--
Craig Powers
MVP - Visual C++

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:06:35 GMT
 Debug question:

pc.org:

Quote:

>> Hi,Jay Nabonne:
>>  Set the de{*filter*} to trap on that exception.How to set it?Whether need I
>> set the breakpoint?If yes,where should it place on?Say clearly,please.

> Set a breakpoint at the beginning of your program.  When it breaks,
> go to the Debug menu and select Exceptions.  Switch Array Bounds
> Exceeded from "Stop if not handled" to "Stop always."  Do the same for
> any others you think you may want to debug (for me, that's just about
> everything but the floating point exceptions).

Hi,Craig Powers
 Thank you.May I firstly do it?(Debug | exceptions,Switch Array Bounds
Quote:
> Exceeded from "Stop if not handled" to "Stop always.").Then,I debug my

program.

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:27:15 GMT
 Debug question:

Quote:

> Hi,Craig Powers
>  Thank you.May I firstly do it?(Debug | exceptions,Switch Array Bounds
> > Exceeded from "Stop if not handled" to "Stop always.").Then,I debug my
> program.

AFAIK, you can set it before debugging in VC .Net. In VC6, you don't have a
Debug menu until you start debugging...

Jay

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:42:16 GMT

1. Windows Service debugging question

2. Moving up from VB6 - Debugging Question

3. debug question

4. Visual C debug question

5. Another debug question....

6. have you ever...(debugging question)

7. Service debug question

8. NewBie Debug question

9. really advanced DLL debugging questions:

10. Simple Debug Question

11. Some debug questions:

12. Release or Debug Question