"error spawning cl.exe"
Author Message
 "error spawning cl.exe"

Whenever i try compiling any program in VC 5, i get this error message
"error spawning cl.exe". Can someone please enlighten me on the cause
and remedy.
Thanx in advance

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "error spawning cl.exe"

Quote:
>Whenever i try compiling any program in VC 5, i get this error message
>"error spawning cl.exe". Can someone please enlighten me on the cause
>and remedy.

Austin,

Check out Knowledge Base article Q188720 "PRB: Error Executing
~vcecho!Compiling" and see if that's relevant for you.

Dave
----

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "error spawning cl.exe"

Quote:
>Whenever i try compiling any program in VC 5, i get this error message
>"error spawning cl.exe". Can someone please enlighten me on the cause
>and remedy.
>Thanx in advance

Have you installed the Windows CE toolkit for VC++ 5 ?

Jimbo

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. What causes "Error spawning cl.exe"

2. "Error spawning cl.exe"

3. "Error spawning cl.exe"

4. error "spawning cl.exe"

5. Cannot compile--"error spanning cl.exe"

6. Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe

7. error PRJ0003: Error spawning 'cl.exe'.

8. "Cannot spawn rc.exe"

9. error spawning cl.exe when profile

10. error spawning cl.exe in v6

11. Error: spawning cl.exe