newbie on VStudio 6.0 MSDN help
Author Message
 newbie on VStudio 6.0 MSDN help

Hi:

    I installed 6.0 on my machine. The help for all the tools comes on two
CDs called as the MSDN Library Visual Studio 6.0. I do not have enuf space
on my machine. And I would like to install the help files on a server. I
followed the instructions in the readmedn.htm file, but the MSDN setup
insists on copying all the help files on my machine. Is there any way to ask
the setup to only copy some initialization files on my machine and keep the
rest on the server(as we could do with MSDN July 98 and earlier Infoviewer
based MSDN releases)??

TIA

Manoj

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VStudio 6.0 Installation Problem: No Help

2. New Msdn Help is not accessed by VC 6.0

3. VC++ 6.0 F1 to MSDN for help

4. VStudio 6.0 comliling MIDL generated file

5. nafxcwd.pdb - wrong version from Service Pack 5 / VStudio 6.0

6. How to debug with argv[] and argc in vstudio c++ 6.0

7. VStudio 6.0 Books?

8. MSDN help gone after MSDN update

9. VC++ 6.0/MSDN from network

10. MSDN VS 6.0 CD 2