simple 2 line answer socket question
Author Message
 simple 2 line answer socket question

I see CAsyncSocket  is nonblocking.  CSocket is blocking.  Is it possible to
use CSocket in a nonblocking manner?  It has other facilities that are handy
(built in byte ordering, etc...)

Thanks!

-CLC

--

Christopher L. Cook

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 simple 2 line answer socket question

Shalom,

CSocket is half async half not. Because of its special abilities it needs to
be sync when recv and send..
Just stick in a thread.

--
Shahar Prish
Balisoft Technologies : http://www.balisoft.com

Quote:

>I see CAsyncSocket  is nonblocking.  CSocket is blocking.  Is it possible
>use CSocket in a nonblocking manner?  It has other facilities that are
handy
>(built in byte ordering, etc...)

>Thanks!

>-CLC

>--

>Christopher L. Cook

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IMPORTANT -- And easy to answer - semi-newbie Socket/Telnet question

2. A simple question, but still no answer

3. simple question, pls answer\

4. Simple question ( for those how knows the answer )

5. This question must have a simple answer.

6. Help... V Simple Questions Need Answering

7. Simple Question - Please Answer -- Anyone??!!

8. Need answer for probably very simple question...

9. A question for a simple answer

10. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

11. A Very Simple Socket Question

12. simple socket question