/Gm option (minimal rebuild) produces INTERNAL COMPILER Error with boost::graph
Author Message
 /Gm option (minimal rebuild) produces INTERNAL COMPILER Error with boost::graph

I'm using VC6.0 SP5 with the boost library.
There are several documented problems with VC

Is there any chance that we'll see a SP6, that fixes at least some of these
problems.
I don't see VC7.0 (.NET) to be significantly superior here.

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:20:44 GMT
 /Gm option (minimal rebuild) produces INTERNAL COMPILER Error with boost::graph

Quote:
>I'm using VC6.0 SP5 with the boost library.
>There are several documented problems with VC

>Is there any chance that we'll see a SP6, that fixes at least some of these
>problems.

I sincerely doubt it.

Quote:
>I don't see VC7.0 (.NET) to be significantly superior here.

I believe the intention is for the next version to be the one that
provides a much more compatible C++ standard compiler.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:25:25 GMT

1. compiler option /Gm (minimal build

2. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

3. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

4. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

5. Simple Code Produce "INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR"

6. Template invocation produces internal compiler error

7. VC++6.0/SP3 Compiler Error: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

8. minimal rebuild not working

9. minimal rebuild erroor

10. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler files 'msc1.cpp', line 2844)

11. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)

12. INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR - compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)