Serious Problems using OCX Component ... (Urgent)
Author Message
 Serious Problems using OCX Component ... (Urgent)

Hi friends I have a big problem here.

I have two MFC OCX Components that I made in Visual C++ 6.

Now I need to use this two OCX in a MFC based executable program (With
Visual C++ 6).

Ok, I got two ways to  use this OCX and got two problems too.

1-) Using Insert ActiveX Control on Right Buttom over the form in resources,
and loading My OCX control, gives all right, I got handle the events, but
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE PROPERTIES AND THE METHODS ???!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

2-) Using Project menu, than AddToProject, than Components and Controls. OK
in this case I can use access the Properties and Methods, but HOW CAN I
HANDLE THE EVENTS ?????!!!!!???????!! When the wizard loads the Class into
My project DO NOT load handle for events ...

Someone could help me I'm desperate ....

Very Thanks,

Danilo ...

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 01:50:03 GMT
 Serious Problems using OCX Component ... (Urgent)
You do Add to Project | Components and Controls. This adds a new class
to your project, and a new button to the Controls panel in dialog
editor. Go to dialog editor and drop the control from the Controls
palette to the form, just as you would with any regular control. Then in
Class Wizard you can assign a variable to this control, and create event
handlers.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Hi friends I have a big problem here.

> I have two MFC OCX Components that I made in Visual C++ 6.

> Now I need to use this two OCX in a MFC based executable program (With
> Visual C++ 6).

> Ok, I got two ways to  use this OCX and got two problems too.

> 1-) Using Insert ActiveX Control on Right Buttom over the form in
resources,
> and loading My OCX control, gives all right, I got handle the events,
but
> HOW CAN I ACCESS THE PROPERTIES AND THE METHODS

???!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?
Quote:

> 2-) Using Project menu, than AddToProject, than Components and
Controls. OK
> in this case I can use access the Properties and Methods, but HOW CAN
> HANDLE THE EVENTS ?????!!!!!???????!! When the wizard loads the Class
into
> My project DO NOT load handle for events ...

> Someone could help me I'm desperate ....

> Very Thanks,

> Danilo ...

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 06:19:48 GMT

1. Serious problem with OCX method (urgent) ...

2. Dynamic OCX creation serious problem !!!!!!!!!!!

3. URGENT: Serious Problem With CImageList...Please Help!

4. URGENT: Serious Problem With CImageList...Please Help!

5. Problems using a VC component within a VB component

6. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)

7. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)

8. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)

9. Serious problem with using AtlAxWin to host Internet Explorer Browser Control

10. SERIOUS PROBLEM in using LOBs of ORACLE with VC's CRecordset/CLongBinary

11. Urgent!!! Problem on MSCHRT20.OCX

12. problem in linking static MFC in an OCX project,urgent