CDaoTableDef.GetIndexInfo fails with ODBC Sybase SQL Anywhere
Author Message
 CDaoTableDef.GetIndexInfo fails with ODBC Sybase SQL Anywhere

I want to find out the primary key in a table which is connected via
Dao and ODBC.
The CdaoTableDef.GetIndexInfo() call succeed with the option
AFX_DAO_PRIMARY_INFO but fails with the option AFX_DAO_SECONDARY_INFO!
But the information about the primary key is only provided with the
option AFX_DAO_SECONDARY_INFO.

Here is what I have done:

// CDaoTableDef src is open...
// the first index (i=0) exists ...
CDaoIndexInfo indexinfo;
src.GetIndexInfo(i, indexinfo, AFX_DAO_ALL_INFO); // fails with error
// ?Can't set this property for remote objects. (Error 3365)

(when I debug the MFC, I find out that the call get_Primary() fails,
while the call get_Unique() succeeds.)

Thanks in advance
Klaus

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDaoRecordset.AddNew() fails with ODBC Sybase SQL Anywhere

2. CDaoRecordset.AddNew() fails with ODBC Sybase SQL Anywhere

3. How about Sybase SQL Anywhere?

4. C++ Library for database access (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC)

5. C++ Library for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC

6. C++ Library for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC

7. C++ Library for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC

8. C++ Library for accessing SQL Serever, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, Interbase, SQLBase, DB2 and ODBC

9. Accessing a sybase anywhere 5.0 server

10. Accessing a sybase anywhere 5.0 server

11. Accessing a sybase anywhere 5.0 server

12. GetBookmark w/ Sybase Anywhere 5.0