VC++6 Macro window ...
Author Message
 VC++6 Macro window ...

Hi
I have two questions...

(1) I am able to print to the macro window in VC++6 from
my VB 6 code using m_app.PrintToOutputWindow "some text".
I know you can clear the macro window by right clicking on
it, and selecting clear.  However, I would like to do this
automatically from my VB code.  I have looked for a
developer studio method in VC ++ to do this from VB but
have not found one yet.  Have I missed a method or
property to do this?

(2) If I display several lines of text in the Macro
window, and a user clicks on a particular line, is it
possible to return via an event or something like this,
the actual line clicked on.

Thanks very much
Fabio

Thu, 08 Jul 2004 02:17:12 GMT

1. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

2. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

3. Migrating application from VC Dos to VC Windows

4. How to run an Excel 2002 macro from VC++.Net

5. VC 7.1 Macro bug!

6. VC++7.0: tokenization & macro expansion

7. Macros in VC++6

8. VC macro to edit .dsp file requires project to be re-opened before results are visible

9. Free Align Text Macro for VC

10. Repost:VC++ DS macro problem

11. VC++6 Macros

12. VC++5.0 Pb macro execution and debug with MSDNOct98 and IE4.01SP1