custom type in common file dialog
Author Message
 custom type in common file dialog

I'm trying to customize the common file dialog to add a non-standard item to
the bottom of the Files of Type list, just like the ODBC item in the Access
file list --- when this item is chosen, it takes down the file dialog and
brings up something else.  I'm using an OFNHookProc, catching
CDN_TYPECHANGE, but I can't figure out how to then take down the file
dialog.  The doc says to do a PostMessage of IDABORT, but this doesn't seem
to do anything.

How do I take down the file dialog from within the hook proc?

  -- Jim

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Common Dialog Box with many file types

2. Custom build commands for custom file types

3. Custom Common Dialog Box

4. Custom common color dialog?

5. Cannot display the dialog derived from common file dialog

6. Nesting Common File Dialog within my Dialog

7. Common Open Dialog not displaying a dialog when file doesn't exist

8. Trouble Getting multiple files using Common File Dialog

9. converting BSTR data type to common string type!

10. Newbie - Common File Dialog in ATL?

11. File Open Common Dialog multiple selection question

12. MFC7 and common file dialog failure