MDI inside MDI -
Author Message
 MDI inside MDI -

Hello,

My need goes like this.  I have an MDI application.  On pressing New or
by somemeans child window is created.  ChildWindow has toolbars.  I have
mapped in such a way that when I clik the toolbutton of a childwindow it
will create another child window.  I want this child window's parent to
be the MDIChild window.  So when I minimize this window this will
minimize in MDIchildwindow's client area and when I minimize the MDI
childwindow it will minimize in MDIClient area(MDI desktop) .  Is this
possible with MFC?  Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Balajee

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MDI inside MDI..

2. MDI inside an MDI window (preferably via MFC)

3. MDI inside an MDI window (preferably via MFC)

4. MDI inside an MDI window (preferably via MFC)

5. MDI inside an MDI window (preferably via MFC)

6. Dialog boxes inside MDI

7. MDI windows inside a splitter's pane

8. MDI Windows inside a Window

9. creating a dockable child inside a MDI window ??!!?!?

10. Opening a new document inside and MDI

11. Splitters inside of an MDI App?

12. DataView filter not working in MDI child forms with reference to MDI parent DataSet