to Scott McPhillips(changing a view window of a frame window to another view window)
Author Message
 to Scott McPhillips(changing a view window of a frame window to another view window)

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:
> Hi, Scott.
> You said me to look at the VSWAP32 MFC sample,
> but I can't find where the sample is.
> Is the sample in the MSDN CD#1 samples
> directory or other place.

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:49:00 GMT

1. Change active view in Frame with 2 views from one view

2. How to change font for a List View/Tree View like Windows Explorer

3. Regarding the attaching of a CView derived view to a frame window

4. multiple views inside a frame window without splitters

5. Tree View in a Frame Window

6. Associating a view with a frame window

7. How to set window title when create a new frame in non Doc/view app

8. Frame window with no Border around the View

9. view without frame window

10. multiple views inside a frame window without splitter

11. Frame window with no Border around the View

12. change the frame color of a window frame