changing the text of Static Text at runtime?
Author Message
 changing the text of Static Text at runtime?

Can we change the text of Static Text/Labels at runtime?

Thank you in advance.

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 changing the text of Static Text at runtime?
Try assigning a CString to the CStatic (text) control, otherwise you need to
do

CStatic* text;
text = (CStatic*)GetDlgItem(IDC_STATIC1);
text->setDlgItemText(....);

Quote:
>Can we change the text of Static Text/Labels at runtime?

>Thank you in advance.

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing text in a Static Text Control

2. How to change the text in [Static Text] ?

3. how to change the text in the static text field

4. Sizing Static Text controls at runtime????

5. Update Static text in runtime by case

6. Underlining the text in a static text control???

7. Changing text with CStatic at RunTime

8. set text color on static text

9. How to color text in a Static Text Control

10. Best way to change text attributes during runtime?

11. How to refresh text in static text control

12. Changing text with CStatic at RunTime