int WINAPI EnumerateCacheOld(HWND hX)
Author Message
 int WINAPI EnumerateCacheOld(HWND hX)

Hi,all:
 I use "int WINAPI EnumerateCacheOld(HWND hX)" reference MS
article.Then,use "EnumerateCacheOld(GetSafeHwnd())" to call it.When
compiles,it produce this error:"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:16:49 GMT
 int WINAPI EnumerateCacheOld(HWND hX)

Quote:

> Hi,all:
>  I use "int WINAPI EnumerateCacheOld(HWND hX)" reference MS
> article.Then,use "EnumerateCacheOld(GetSafeHwnd())" to call it.When
> compiles,it produce this error:"error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

The documentation for FindNextUrlCacheEntry say you need to link against 'wininet.lib'. One way is
to add a line like...

    #pragma comment(lib, "wininet")

...to the module that uses the API function.

--
Jeff Partch [MVP]

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:22:00 GMT

1. Question on HWND hDlg Parameter in ::SetDlgItemText(HWND hDlg, int nIDDlgItem, LPTSTR lpString, int nMaxCount)

2. Question on HWND hDlg Parameter in ::SetDlgItemText(HWND hDlg, int nIDDlgItem, LPTSTR lpString, int nMaxCount)

3. int func(int) versus int func(int *) efficacy.

4. How to get HWND in ::GetDlgItem(HWND hDlg,ID_SECTIONS) before dlg.DoModal()

5. How to get HWND in ::GetDlgItem(HWND hDlg,ID_SECTIONS) before dlg.DoModal()

6. HWND hWnd

7. DestroyWindow( HWND hWnd ) doesnt kill window

8. retrieving a HWND hWnd from a UINT wParam

9. Ever seen debug build HWND != release HWND

10. (int/int) != int

11. Calling int f(int (*f)(int)) like function in DLL from VB

12. How to do int func(int size,int matrix[][size])