Q: CDialog::DoModal () fails
Author Message
 Q: CDialog::DoModal () fails

Could someone please tell me what I may be doing wrong
if CDialog derived class DoModal() returns -1, i.e. fails. The first
time everything succeeds but any attempt to redisplay the dialog
via another DoModal fails. Everything used to work fine earlier
on but without any code modifications on my part things just
started working in the above manner.
I would greatly appreciate any hints regarding what I may be
doing wrong,

                Juha Kontiainen

I am using Windows NT 4.0 and Visual C++ 4.2 Enterprise edition.

Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help. CDialog::DoModal Fail in _beginthreadex

2. Q: CDialog::DoModal fails

3. CDialog::DoModal(), CDialog::EndDialog() Design Flaw

4. Q: How to move a CDialog before calling DoModal()

5. CDialog::DoModal

6. Using DoModal from CDialog when called from a DLL

7. CDialog.DoModal problem

8. CDialog::DoModal() Behaviour

9. Invalid Page Fault from CDialog.DoModal()

10. Calling CDialog::DoModal crashes

11. CDialog::DoModal()

12. CDialog::DoModal() keyboard messages?????