Dll's with different names for debug-/release-Version
Author Message
 Dll's with different names for debug-/release-Version

How can I use different names for the debug- and release-version of a
dll (like Microsoft-Dll's) in VC++ 5.0?
When I use the linker option /OUT I get the warning
"warning LNK4070: /OUT:TestDll.dll directive in .EXP differs from output
filename "Dll/TestDlld.dll"; ignoring directive".

J?rg Koschitzki

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debug version works, Release version doesn't

2. Debug version works, Release version doesn't

3. Different execution between Release and Debug version

4. Different arithmetics for debug and release version?

5. different calculations in debug and release version ?

6. Different debug vs release version

7. Can't Compile Release version only Debug ( ATL COM server )

8. Debug Version of program works, release doesn't

9. Debug version works, release doesn't

10. Registering Both Debug and Release version of ATL COM Dlls

11. Is it OK to mixing debug versions and release verions of MFC extension DLLs

12. Registering Both Debug and Release version of ATL COM Dlls