COMBO Box problems using Visual C++ (16 bit)
Author Message
 COMBO Box problems using Visual C++ (16 bit)

Quote:
>I am using Visual C++ Version 1.5 and I encountered the following
>problem using COMBOBOX;
>Although there is a predefined list of values for the list box, the list
>box of the combo box appears empty other than the selected string that
>also appears in the edit box. By scrolling down the list box (using only
>keypad arrow keys) the list box gets filled with the desired values.

Are you describing a cosmetic problem - the drop down list of the
combo box is only 1 item deep? If so, use the dialog editor in App
Studio, select the combo box and then click on the combo box's drop
control - you'll then get the facility to re-size the drop down list
section of the combo box.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Using Borland C++ 16 bit DLL with Visual C++ 5.0

2. 16 Bit interrupts and 32 Bit Visual C++

3. SQLBase 16-bit ODBC and Visual C++

4. 16-bit assembly code into visual c++

5. Need Visual C++ 4.0 or 1.52 for 16-bit Windows

6. Integrating 16-bit assembly code into visual c++

7. Are you looking for Visual C++ 1.5c (16-bit)

8. Getting 16-bit Visual C++ version

9. SQLBase 16-bit ODBC and Visual C++

10. HELP - Problem with Combo and List boxes in Visual C++ 5

11. HELP - Problem with Combo and List boxes in Visual C++ 5

12. Using 32-bit function from 16-bit code