CBindStatusCallback::Download and local cache
Author Message
 CBindStatusCallback::Download and local cache

Hello,

I need to download pictures asynchronously from particular web-site.
I use CBindStatusCallback<CPictureLoader> to manage asynchronous download.
One problem arises: when I try to download the same picture one more time
(from the same URL), CBindStatusCallback::Download retrieves it from remote
server again althogh this picture is already available in local cache (say,
pic[1].gif). After second download another file pic[2].gif with the same
picture appears in cache.

Question:
how can I force CBindStatusCallback to check local cache first?
Or are there any other ways to download data asynchronously with local cache
checking beforehand?

WBR,
Ivan

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CBindStatusCallback::Download and local cache

2. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download problem with server-side compression

3. asynchronous download, CBindStatusCallback and threads.

4. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download & IObjectWithSite

5. Viewing Assembly Download cache through Explorer

6. problems downloading local files with CInternetSession

7. System.Web.Caching.Cache

8. CBindStatusCallback

9. CBindStatusCallback

10. Problem with CBindStatusCallback and GetUrlCacheEntryInfo

11. Problem with CBindStatusCallback and GetUrlCacheEntryInfo

12. CBindStatusCallback and IBindStatusCallback