waveOutOpen ..can anyone offer any help
Author Message
 waveOutOpen ..can anyone offer any help

If Anyone can help me find out about using waveoutopen.
I am trying to play some PCM wavefrom data from a program i am writting.
The data is stored in memory in a huge array Globally Allocated, and i
would like to play selections of this data through my sound card.
I have prepared a WaveFormat structure and filled it with the relevant
data, but when i try to get the Wave device open using WaveOutOpen, the
procedure always fails.
If anyone has a piece of SDK type code code doing something like this
that would be great.

If anyone replies to this can they also send a duplicate to my e mail
address at uni, it is :-

Thanks in advance for any help

Darren Sharman

P.s. Its for my final year degree project, which is researching into
methods of using Linear predictive coding for speech recognition, if
anyone is interested in this field please feel free to drop me a line.

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with compiling a "canned" program

2. Help with WaveOutOpen

3. C homework help - Reward offered

4. Call for help or offer for charset conversion

5. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

6. Call for help or offer for charset conversion

8. Canned Dialogs

9. waveOutOpen callback event

10. can't use both waveInOpen and waveOutOpen under '95

11. use of waveOutOpen, waveOutPrepareHeader APIs.

12. SB Live & waveOutOpen