slightly OT.... Joining mpeg files
Author Message
 slightly OT.... Joining mpeg files

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the off topic post, but i'm wanting to write a MFC app to
join mpeg files since all the ones i can find i either don't like or
they dont work under winXP.

I'm wondering if anyone knows/knows where I can find the specific file
structure of an mpeg, I'd appreciate it.  I've done many searches on
the net and cant find any of the specifics i need.

Thanks,
John

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:11:44 GMT
 slightly OT.... Joining mpeg files
See if the following link helps you to find the file format.

        http://www.wotsit.org/

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> Sorry for the off topic post, but i'm wanting to write a mfc app to
> join mpeg files since all the ones i can find i either don't like or
> they dont work under winXP.

> I'm wondering if anyone knows/knows where I can find the specific file
> structure of an mpeg, I'd appreciate it.  I've done many searches on
> the net and cant find any of the specifics i need.

> Thanks,
> John

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:01:37 GMT
 slightly OT.... Joining mpeg files
On Fri, 24 May 2002 10:01:37 -0400, "CheckAbdoul"

Quote:

>See if the following link helps you to find the file format.

>        http://www.wotsit.org/

Thanks.  I think you've pointed me in the right direction.

John

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 02:18:40 GMT

1. importing a file created on MSVC++ (windows) into a Mac (MAYBE SLIGHTLY OT)

2. slightly OT.

3. slightly OT: cross-platform binary compatibility?

4. Slightly OT: sorting

5. (slightly OT): Static Code Analysis Tool (C++)

6. C portability [slightly OT]

7. Slightly OT, but pertinant to ANSI C

8. slightly OT, but C# curious

9. Style Question (slightly O.T.)

10. (Slightly OT) General ActiveX information?

11. Slightly OT: VC++6, Dikumware 3.08 and Stingray