How can I Insert OLE Item into RichEditView?
Author Message
 How can I Insert OLE Item into RichEditView?

How are you?
I am korea student.

How can I insert OLE Item which is like Bitmap into RichEditView?
I want to know that object's information in use SELECTION( SetSel() ).
How can I use the user-defined value of OLE Item?

please HELP ME!...

and Thank you very much...
Bye~~

Sun, 11 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to insert an OLE object in RichEditView

2. I Have some problems...Please HELP ME!!!(Insert ITEM in RichEditView)

3. How can I Insert OLE Item into the RichEditView(or Ctrl)?

4. How can I Insert OLE Item into the RichEditView(or Ctrl)?

5. URGENT: How to insert MS Word OLE control into my Dialog : INPLACE OLE ACTIVATION

6. Programatically insert text into RichEditView?

7. Inserting metafiles on a RichEditView

8. Inserting Text Boxes in a RichEditView

9. Insert a textbox in a RichEditView

10. Inserting Text Boxes in a RichEditView

11. Ole objects shrink in richeditview

12. Insert OLE Object programmatically