Displaying custom controls in resource editor
Author Message
 Displaying custom controls in resource editor

Quote:

>I am writing a few custom controls and I need to know if it's possible to
have
>them display themselves when I insert them into the dialog in the resource
>editors.  Manipulating just a bunch of blank rectangles is not too

convenient.
    I think it depends on which resource editor you're using.
    There should be a procedure in your resource editor
    HLP that explains how (if it's possible) to make them
    appear.

--
John A. Grant  * I speak only for myself *  (remove 'z' to reply)
Airborne Geophysics, Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom version resource editor.

2. Hide/Display Buttons which created by resource editor

3. Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor

4. Collection Editor for my Custom Control

5. Adding Custom Controls To Dialog Editor Toolbox

6. Custom control in dialog editor?

7. ATL Composite Control does not work in VStudio Resource Editor

8. Repositioning controls in VS.NET resource editor

9. Tab Controls with the resource editor

10. How to acces underlying controls in Resource Editor?

11. Derived Control Classes and the Visual Studio resource editor

12. Resource editor - exact placement of controls