Saving a whole covered window to BMP file
Author Message
 Saving a whole covered window to BMP file

Hello,

I need to save a window (including its non-client area, ...) to a BMP file.
At this point I'm using the source code from Codeguru but it only takes the
part of screen corresponding to the client area of this window, and saves
the overlapping windows.

Does anyone have an idea to solve that problem ? I own a function which is
able to redraw the entire client area if needed...

Thanx
Patrick TOURNET

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving a whole covered window to BMP file
You get a DC for the client area with GetDC()
You get a DC for the entire window with GetWindowDC()

Patrick TOURNET a crit :

Quote:
> Hello,

> I need to save a window (including its non-client area, ...) to a BMP file.
> At this point I'm using the source code from Codeguru but it only takes the
> part of screen corresponding to the client area of this window, and saves
> the overlapping windows.

> Does anyone have an idea to solve that problem ? I own a function which is
> able to redraw the entire client area if needed...

> Thanx
> Patrick TOURNET

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unable to Save window image to BMP file on disk

2. have my background static always cover the whole dialog regardless of size

3. How to make dialog cover whole Screen

4. Client area covers whole screen, How?

5. Capturing part of a window and saving as a BMP

6. Saving contents of window to .bmp or .gif

7. Save window in BMP,DIB etc

8. Q: save picture from window to disk (as bmp)

9. URGENT : How to save bitmaps into bmp files.

10. Saving CBitmap to a bmp file

11. help for saving the bmp file

12. Saving BMP Files to Disk