How to remove the desk wallpaper with IActiveDesktop?
Author Message
 How to remove the desk wallpaper with IActiveDesktop?

Appreciate for any messages.

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:18:18 GMT
 How to remove the desk wallpaper with IActiveDesktop?
Hi,

You can remove the wallpaper by using SystemParametersInfo with
SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER.

Best Regards,

Billy Zhang
Microsoft

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:07:08 GMT
 How to remove the desk wallpaper with IActiveDesktop?

Quote:
> Hi,

> You can remove the wallpaper by using SystemParametersInfo with
> SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER.

> Best Regards,

> Billy Zhang
> Microsoft

> rights. Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

Hi,Billy Zhang:
 I use below codes:
        hr=pActiveDesktop->SetWallpaper(L"", 0 );
        hr=pActiveDesktop->ApplyChanges( AD_APPLY_ALL );
        hr=pActiveDesktop->Release();
Do you think about it?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:22:19 GMT

1. IActiveDesktop and changing wallpaper

2. IActiveDesktop and changing wallpaper

3. Creating Desk Bands using C#

4. IE tool/desk bands

5. (sound of forehead thumping on desk)

6. desk band question

7. regarding Desk Bar

8. How to put my files in the new popup menu of the desk

9. Why is IActiveDesktop undefined

10. IActiveDesktop undefined

11. How to use IActiveDesktop

12. Where is IActiveDesktop?