Console Functions
Author Message
 Console Functions

I am working with a console application in Visual C++ 6.0. I need screen
console functions like the Borland clrscr, gotoxy, etc. Does it exist
equivalent functions in Visual C++?. If not, where can I find a external
library with that kind of functions?

Thanks

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:40:28 GMT
 Console Functions

Quote:
> I am working with a console application in Visual C++ 6.0. I need screen
> console functions like the Borland clrscr, gotoxy, etc. Does it exist
> equivalent functions in Visual C++?.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllp...
e/character_mode_applications.asp?frame=true

Arnaud
MVP - VC

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:37:04 GMT

1. Console function

2. Trouble with Console function

3. Console function

4. Console function

5. What's with VC5's missing console functions?

6. Console Function Replacements for Old 'C' Calls

7. Console functions: clrscr, gotoxy, ... ?

8. clear console screen, and sleep() functions in the console window

9. Naming a function from the console.

10. Calling functions from a 'console' window

11. detecting arrow keys and function in console

12. Calling functions from a 'console' window