Dynamic Dialog Controls/Scrolling -- MSVC1.52
Author Message
 Dynamic Dialog Controls/Scrolling -- MSVC1.52

MSVC 1.52

I need to create dialog boxes on the fly -- and I need them to scroll.
I have tried several approaches for adding controls and have not been
able to get anything to show up.  (I added the control in the
OnInitDialog() function of my Dialog Box class.)

I have also tried moving controls that  were defined in the dialog
resource using GetWindowPlacement and SetWindowPlacement -- however both
of these return 0 (which is a failure).  (I used GetDlgItem to get the
control )

EX:
  CWnd *Button1 = GetDlgItem( IDC_BUTTON1 );
  WINDOWPLACEMENT WndPl;
  int rc;

  rc = Button1->GetWindowPlacement( &WndPl );
  WndPl.rcNormalPosition.top -=5;
  WndPl.rcNormalPosition.bottom -=5;
  rc = Button1->SetWindowPlacement( &WndPl );

rc always comes back 0.

I have seen messages referring to using the WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE extended
style, but this seems to be Win32 specific.

Any source or tips would be greatly appreciated!  Please respond by

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic Dialog Controls/Scrolling -- MSVC1.52

2. MSVC1.52 DOS development question

3. msvc4.0 development environment...add msvc1.52 libraries?

4. CRecordset + MSVC1.52 problem

5. Query on compiling a VC++1.52 code on BC++4.52

6. MFVC1.52 dialog box Checkbox

7. OCX Control in a VC1.52??

8. 16bit OCX controls in Visual c1.52

9. 3D Controls with VC1.52

10. OCX Control in a VC1.52??

11. dynamic dialog controls

12. Problem creating Dynamic Dialog control