Using Projects and Sub-Projects
Author Message
 Using Projects and Sub-Projects

Could anyone please help with the following problem:-

I have been creating a number of SDI projects within Visual C++. What I now
wish to do is plug all these together to form a single project. These
projects all reference a single instance of a database, 'PC
Calibration.mdb', this database being held in a pre-defined location. This
does not present a problem, however, what I now wish to do is on selection
of command button, within for example project1, is execute, for instance
project2. How do I do this?

Me being a novice MFC programmer, I would hope that its as simple as:-

void CPlantView::OnNextPlant()
{
        // TODO: Add your command handler code here

        //My Code Starts Here

        Project2.exe;

        //My Code Ends Here

Quote:
}

However this does not appear to be the case. Thus proving the fact that I
am a complete lemon head!!!!

This problem I believe relates to the organisation of my project and
sub-projects. Any details on what I need to do along with a good
explantion(Please), would be much appreciated.

Regards Anthony Carl Bennett

If my explanation is a bit poor, then please email me and I will provided
with the actual problem specification.

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual C++ Version 4(Projects and Sub-Projects) Help Please

2. Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects"

3. Sub Sub Projects in VC4.2

4. Using Sub-Projects

5. project settings for COM- using project?

6. Coder wanted for socket sub-project

7. Projects, Subprojects, and setting options

8. Multiple configurations and sub-projects

9. How does one select the Sub-Project Build in Visual C++ 6.0

10. newbie: sub projects / dependencies

11. Grouping project/subprojects under a single workspace

12. Custom AppWizards: "project containing a subproject"