Which graphic system should I use for vector graphics
Author Message
 Which graphic system should I use for vector graphics

Hello!

I need to create an vector based drawing editor. It will be very simple,
just lines(polylines) and circle, arcs, text.

But which way to go?

gdi, gdi+, OpenGL, DirectX, ...

There are so many graphic system, which should I choose??

// Anders

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:10:13 GMT
 Which graphic system should I use for vector graphics

Quote:

> Hello!

> I need to create an vector based drawing editor. It will be very simple,
> just lines(polylines) and circle, arcs, text.

> But which way to go?

> gdi, gdi+, OpenGL, DirectX, ...

> There are so many graphic system, which should I choose??

> // Anders

if you need simple and easy app - try GDI (there was something colde scrbile demo)

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 03:53:15 GMT

1. Jittery graphics using Borland 3.1 and BGI graphics

2. L Systems Using Turtle Graphics

3. DICOM, Vector graphics

4. How to read Vector Graphics in C# ??

5. C# Vector Graphics and DICOM support?

6. Vector Graphics library?

7. US-FL-Orlando Vector Graphics Programmer/Analyst Wanded

8. C, C++ Vector Graphics Programmer/Analyst Wanted

9. Vector Graphics

10. Diaplaying Vector Graphics

11. Diaplaying Vector Graphics

12. Brainstorming - Vector graphics ideas