I want to use the function GetPixel or anything else to get each pixel and
Author Message
 I want to use the function GetPixel or anything else to get each pixel and

Hi , I loaded a bitmap whit the function LoadImage and I want to use the
function GetPixel or anything else to get each pixel and
treat each color on the bitmap... It is possible ??

If a better solution exist can you give it to me....  I just want to
load a bmp image and treat each color on each pixel on it...

Thank you
Eric

THERE IS MY CODE  THAT I'VE TRIED

********************************

//-------------------------
COLORREF color;
//--------------------------

 m_pathbitmap = "c:\\temp\\pcany2.bmp";  //path du bitmap a aller
chercher
 m_ontest =1;

 // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here

 HBITMAP hBitmap = (HBITMAP)
::LoadImage(AfxGetInstanceHandle(),m_pathbitmap,IMAGE_BITMAP,0,0,LR_LOADFROMFILE
| LR_CREATEDIBSECTION);

 if(hBitmap){

  if(m_bitmap.DeleteObject()) m_bitmap.Detach();
  m_bitmap.Attach(hBitmap);

// --------------------------
  ----------------->color = GetPixel(????????,2,2);
//---------------------------
 }

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I want to use the function GetPixel or anything else to get each pixel and treat each color on the bitmap

2. CDC::GetPixel() returns a -1 as if the pixel is not in clip region

3. anything wrong when using pop function?

4. Debugging code that uses Pixel Format Functions

5. How Can we Read The Screen Contents Without Using GetPixel

6. RGB from GetPixel, using user32.dll

7. VERY strange problem using the function gets()

8. Getting The Current Screen Resoultion In Pixels?

9. VERY strange problem using the function gets()

10. Getting Pixels From Bitmaps

11. getting the length of a text in pixels

12. Getting a pixel from a window