Using The Component Gallery
Author Message
 Using The Component Gallery

I have created a Password Dialog application and added the
CPasswordDialog to the component gallery.  I am trying to use the
CPasswordDialog in another Single Document form/view application.  After
adding the component - the program will not compile.  The
CPasswordDialog component .cpp file also includes the CAboutDlg class
decleration and the classes two function defenitions.  The compiler  is
giving me an undeclared identifier in - CPasswordDialog.cpp
OnInitDialog(), for using any code that includes IDM_ABOUTBOX.
Any ideas as to what is going on?

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:11:33 GMT

1. OCXes Used in Component Gallery

2. Trouble using component gallery

3. Component Gallery

4. Component gallery

5. Component Gallery

6. Creating gallery components

7. Component and Control Gallery Problem

8. VC6/NT5 Beta2: access denied to component gallery?

9. Component Gallery problem

10. Putting class templates in component gallery

11. component gallery

12. Component Gallery Not Working