error, error, error !!!
Author Message
 error, error, error !!!

Can any person tell mw what this error is

C1010

It is extremely annoying as it occurs in ALL code I write even in code that
I get from books !!!

I am a novice programmer and suspect that it is probably a simple one, I
appreciate any help that any of you can give.

Thank-you for your time

Steven Knight

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 error, error, error !!!

Quote:

> Can any person tell mw what this error is

> C1010

> It is extremely annoying as it occurs in ALL code I write even in code
that
> I get from books !!!

> I am a novice programmer and suspect that it is probably a simple one,
> appreciate any help that any of you can give.

From MSDN:
<<
Fatal Error C1010
unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

A precompiled header was specified, but it did not contain a precompiled
header directive.

This error can be caused by specifying an incorrect file as a header
file,
or by specifying an include file with the /Yu (Use Precompiled Header)
command line option that is not listed in the source file as an include
file.
<<

If you have "Automatic use of precompiled headers through header
[ stdafx.h ]" in your project settings, you need to add this:

#include "stdafx.h"

in the beginning of your CPP file.

Victor
--
Please remove capital A's from my address when replying by mail

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

2. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

3. vs.net + lnk2019 error +lnk 1120 error

4. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

5. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

6. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

7. Error C2061: Syntax Error

8. Compiler Error: tool returned an error

9. LINK : fatal error LNK1000: unknown error

10. LINK : fatal error LNK1000: Internal error during BuildImage

11. error PRJ0003: Error spawning 'cl.exe'.

12. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR