Looking for modest third party libraries for printing and graph
Author Message
 Looking for modest third party libraries for printing and graph

 I'm looking for public domain third party libraries/controls to
provide graph, page preview and print functionality for my apps.
For graph, i'm looking for small simple 2D graph unlike Microsoft's
chart control.
I have searched the C++ libraries FAQ on the net, most are dated or no
longer updated for some time.

Any recommendation?

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:54:53 GMT

1. Looking for third party tool

2. How do I Link with a third party static C library

3. OCR third party libraries?

4. Want Third Party Label Printing Classes?

5. Looking for general graph library...

6. Third party component set opinions

7. How to link third party .LIB files

8. How to link third party .LIB files

9. Importing third party interfaces that have the same name into an IDL file

10. First-chance exception in third-party DLL

11. Third party DCOM referrals?

12. ?Seeking Recommendations re: Third Party Database Engines