pragma problems
Author Message
 pragma problems

I have been having problems getting "#pragma once" to work reliably. It
seems to work in some cases but not in others. Are there any tricks to
making it work or should I just give up and go back
to the tried and true ifdef approach.

Chris King

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 pragma problems
At least in VC 5 it was case sensitive, so the following would cause
multiple inclusions of foo.h

#include "foo.h"
#include "FOO.H"

Quote:

>I have been having problems getting "#pragma once" to work reliably. It
>seems to work in some cases but not in others. Are there any tricks to
>making it work or should I just give up and go back
>to the tried and true ifdef approach.

>Chris King

Don Grasberger
(remove --- from address to e-mail)

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. pragma pack(1) affects alignment outside the scope of the pragma

2. Problem with mixing #pragma options

3. Problems with #pragmas

4. #pragma mesage() problem

5. RC has problems with pragma code_page

6. #pragma setlocale() problem, help needed

7. Nasty problem with #pragma pack

8. Nasty problem with #pragma pack

9. problems with #pragma warning(disable:xxxx)

10. #pragma directive to link .RES file (like #pragma comment(lib,"...") for .RES files) ???

11. What is the scope of #pragma unmanaged/managed

12. pragma's member and nomember_alignment