How to change font of a property sheet??
Author Message
 How to change font of a property sheet??

Friends:

I would like to change the font of a property sheet.  I have set the correct
font on each of the property pages, but it isn't getting used.  Can you tell
me how to correct this problem?

Kind Regards,
Anthony Petrella
University of Pittsburgh

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to change font of a property sheet??

There is a KB article about this. "SAMPLE: PRPFONT - How to Set CPropertySheet
Fonts"ID: Q142170
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q142/1/70.asp But, note that is
uses some undocumented functions of MFC.

--
Girish Bharadwaj  [VC++/MVP]
Please don't send email queries.Post them here.

|Friends:
|
|I would like to change the font of a property sheet.  I have set the correct
|font on each of the property pages, but it isn't getting used.  Can you tell
|me how to correct this problem?
|
|Kind Regards,
|Anthony Petrella
|University of Pittsburgh

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change font size in property sheet

2. How to change font of a property sheet??

3. Change fonts in a property pages of property sheet

4. Changing property sheet font

5. Changing Property Sheet Fonts

6. Changing Property Sheet Fonts

7. Changing Property Sheet Fonts

8. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

9. Property sheet from property sheet

10. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

11. Property sheet font.

12. MFC Answerbook: Setting font of property sheet?